Trucks are prohibited...but you are always welcome

Monday, March 28, 2011

Blurt

Sometimes, people startle me when I am in deep thought and I blurt out personal and intimate details about myself. Like today, I was working in the kitchen and a friend came in and initiated a conversation while I was thinking. I answered his question about whether or not the dishes on the washer tray were clean, and then said, "I think it's funny that I am never offended by hurtful comments unless someone tells me what I have been telling myself all along, like I'm fat or no one will ever love me." Wow. Of course, he had nothing to say in response and I promptly changed the subject. Does anyone else do that? I love when I find someone who has the same bizarre traits as me. This week I meet someone who organizes M&Ms by color/number before eating them, and dresses in fancy clothes when they feel unhappy. I thought I was the only one. I also found out my mom plans out her food by what she wants to taste last, like I do. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment