Trucks are prohibited...but you are always welcome

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Balloons

You know how balloons are really, really hard to blow up at first, but then once they've been blown up it's super easy to do it again? I think hearts are the opposite of that. I find that each time you let someone in and they leave, it gets harder and harder each time. It's like they leave scars when they leave that harden and make it that much more difficult to open up the next time. I think to myself, it may be easier to just not.... to lock it all away to prevent any further damage. But I think that's against my nature, and against human nature. We want to be known, we want to be loved, not just protected. But be patient with me, because it will take you that much longer to make me believe that you won't run as soon as I tip my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment