Trucks are prohibited...but you are always welcome

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 3 pt 2

Being on the road has put a single word in my mind: "Leave". I have this gnawing, prodding feeling that change for me is on the horizon. The make-over was only the first step, my insides are turning over, folding in on itself in an effort to become what it longs to be. I feel... I feel like I have to leave where I have called home for the past four years. It wasn't my plan, but it feels right. As long as I stay there I will be content, comfortable, and even happy... but I will remain the same. Same isn't an option for me anymore. Donald says, "We must change or we will die.... I want to change because it is God's way." I feel similarly, that I will die if I don't change, or at least some part of me will. So if I know that I need to and I want to be changed, then why are my hands and feet shaking the way they are?

1 comment:

  1. Your words mirror my thoughts.. It's difficult to leave, and we never really completely leave, but it's an adventure.. we're making a life that we'll have in the future.

    ReplyDelete