Trucks are prohibited...but you are always welcome

Monday, May 23, 2011

funk

You ever just feel like something is off, like a unidentifiable funk is hanging over your head? I just can't get into the summer groove, boys and girls. I can't do it. I just can't enjoy the sun while studying for the NCLEX is hanging over my head like a storm cloud. On a lighter note, my lovely pilot boy returned to the states yesterday, then jetted off to WI for the summer. Being apart will be hard, (sorry,... difficult) but I also think it will have some good aspects to it. I'm so disorganized... I probably shouldn't be blogging when I am this scatterbrained. I just finished reading The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls, fantastic read. She tells about her life in an eccentric, impoverished family and her adventures with her alcoholic but lovable father and impulsive (and probably bipolar) mother. I couldn't put it down. Go read it today. I'm gonna go eat some left over pizza.

1 comment: