Trucks are prohibited...but you are always welcome

Monday, May 16, 2011

identity crisis

So I've been thinking about where to take my blog, because I wanted to make it more useful to people, and something they can relate to like a fashion blog or a fitness blog. But I love fashion, fitness, poetry, creative writing, and random thought blogs... so there's no way I could fit all those into one. I also don't know which people would most like to see. So I guess I will just keep doing what I'm doing, which is post whatever the heck I feel like. I'll call it a friendship blog, and it'll just be me being me, hoping that someone finds in me a kindred spirit. Or whatever. :)

3 comments:

  1. Reading this one by you sounds so much like me talking.
    Waiting for new, fun posts by you.
    ;]

    Check mine and follow back if you like.
    ;]
    http://effininthenameoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your blog just as it is, but it only matters what direction *you* want to take.

    I remember when my blog first started gaining followers.. a lot of people were turned off that I included my poetry, my thoughts, etc, and that I wasn't just a fashion blog.. The thing is, yeah, that works for some people, but my life isn't all about fashion. Honestly, the fashion didn't fall into place until much, much later (until I was inspired by my followers!).

    Just write what you want, post what you want, and kindred souls such as myself will find you and be drawn to you like moths to an open flame.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete