Trucks are prohibited...but you are always welcome

Friday, July 8, 2011

Madrid, dia seis

Feeling the homesickness periodically throughout the day, usually when something reminds me of home or I have especially pronounced difficulty with communication. I miss my home, I miss my friends, I miss Devin, I miss my family, and I miss Greyhouse. But Spain is beautiful, my host family is incredible, and I look forward to the rest of my time here. Camp was fun but exhausting, I could feel every inch of this Friday pounding in my bones. A fun week all in all, but I am drained. I don't have the energy to put much thought into this post (I'm sorry) So here is a rundown of a typical day for me here.
7am- wake up, shower and breakfast
8:15 walk to the school for English camp
9-4:30 Camp hours
4:30: 6 ice cream with camp group or laying by the pool with family
6-8: merienda and siesta (snack and nap)
8-10: run and shower
10-11: study or talk with family
11-12: dinner
12-1:30am: skype with devin
1:30am BED!!! then repeat all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment