Trucks are prohibited...but you are always welcome

Monday, April 25, 2011

I eat the head off first

Easter is wonderful for many reasons, one of those reasons being the chocolate bunnies. Being in bunny form makes the chocolate taste better, I swear it does (Not unlike cartoon-shape macaroni). I was planning on writing a blog about my moral opposition to dressing up for church (and if you want to know why, I'll explain but it is silly) but then I remembered 2 Tim 2:23. That particular verse states, "Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies, you know that they breed quarrels."
So rather than write the aforementioned rant, I will simply say, friends, rejoice in this day. Let's put aside our differences and brokenness and remember the events that transpired to give us the grace and freedom we enjoy so undeservedly. Happy Easter <3
P.S. I know this is a day late, I wrote it in church and never got access to a computer. Oopsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment