Trucks are prohibited...but you are always welcome

Saturday, April 16, 2011

This bathroom is bigger than my bedroom!!!

This weekend I am staying at a friend's lake house with my community group. I was confused at first, mainly because I didn't understand the concept of a lake house. A house that's just for summer time? But why? Nevertheless, my perplexion (is that a word?) didn't stop me from enjoying this magnificent establishment. Can I just describe my morning here?

7:30 am- awoke and went downstairs to the kitchen to make coffee and nom on homemade banana bread.

8:30-9:30 yoga by the bay window overlooking the lake. The sunrise was just beautiful.

9:30-10:30 Sat on the dock by the lake with a blanket, cup of coffee, and my journal and had the most wonderful alone time with God. Listened to Bon Iver and watched the waves twist and break in the wind. I am truly blessed today, I pray for many more mornings like these.

10:30-12pm Everyone else woke up and we made cinnamon rolls and laughed and talked. What a perfect Saturday!

Tell me about your idea of the perfect Saturday, I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment